Last updated December 2020
1. Application of this Privacy Statement
2. Information We Collect
Both businesses and customers make up the community we serve. We may collect some limited information from either through the following channels:
- We ask our customer users for information such as phone number, e-mail address, and physical street address in order to facilitate shipping.
- We ask our business users for information such as phone number, email address, and physical street address in order to facilitate shipping.
- We ask our users for login names and password information to place orders and otherwise access the Site.
- We maintain a helpdesk function for addressing any questions, comments or concerns about the Site. We may access users’ e-mail address and any other information they elect to provide as part of responding to such inquiries. This information is only utilized for customer support, is stored only for recordkeeping and analytics purposes, and is not otherwise shared.
- We may collect information through signup forms, social media forms, and any other legal way that is recommended by our advertising team.
- We may from time to time collect automatically-collected information when you access our services (“Usage Data”), such as browser information, link interaction with our products, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and any other Usage Data collected from cookies and other tracking tools. We may also, when you enable location-based services, collect Global Positioning System (GPS) location data and/or motion data.
3. What We Do with Your Information
We may use your information to increase sales, improve our customer service, understand customer behavior, and engage in similar efforts in connection with our Site and services.
4. Information Disclosure
We limit any sharing of information we have collected about you to certain narrow purposes. Your information may be shared with third parties for the following reasons only:
TO COMPLY WITH LAWS OR TO PROTECT RIGHTS OF USERS
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to a legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
TO ASSIST THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, e-mail delivery, hosting services, customer service, marketing assistance, shipping and delivery.
TO PERFORM ANALYSIS AND MARKETING STRATEGIES WITH OTHER THIRD PARTIES
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
TO TRANSFER ASSETS IN THE EVENT OF SALE OR BANKRUPTCY
5. Our Stance on Contact with You
We may from time to time contact you to remind you about something related to the Site or to inform you of other great services we have in the works through e-mail, newsletters, social media, “push notifications,” and similar forms of digital advertising. If you do not wish to receive these types of communications, we encourage you to utilize the “opt-out” function provided in each instance.
6. How We Keep Your Personal Information Safe
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide us your information.
7. Policy Regarding Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 18 unless the children have been granted permission by their parents to use our Site. If you become aware of any data that we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
8. Contact Us
For questions or concerns, we can be contacted at email@example.com, or by mail sent to:
Attn: DAVRA LLC- Privacy
1204 Avenue U #1151
Brooklyn, New York 11229